Needless to say, smart labels and packaging can increase consumer loyalty to brands and stimulate them to buy again. For brands, this is a bit like an e-commerce platform, through which they can collect valuable consumer data.
Enhancing user experience is not the only benefit of smart labels and packaging. Brands can also use smart, connected labels and packaging for inventory management, real-time tracking of product life cycles, brand protection, and product integrity.
JZC provides integrated services from packaging box, label design binding and background operating system development and equipment
What is an RFID tag?
Radio frequency identification (RFID) tags are at the heart of any RFID system and come in many different sizes and frequencies. They can be affixed to a variety of surfaces and store important item data necessary for RFID-based tracking systems
RFID tags can also be used in many forms, such as RFID smart tags, RFID stickers and RFID tags.
Application of UHF RFID passive tags?
● UHF 860MHz – 960MHz: ultra-high frequency,
● RFID UHF tags utilize etched or dipole antennas. The read range of these tags varies between 3 and 8 meters. Metal or wet environments require specific antenna designs
NFC (Near Field Communication), also known as short-range wireless communication technology, is a high-frequency wireless communication technology over short distances. It allows point-to-point data transmission (distances up to about 10 cm) between electronic devices to exchange data.
NFC tag application
● NFC tags use RFID technology and operate in the 13.56MHz frequency range to connect mobile phones and media content.
● NFC tags can store more data than ordinary barcodes, URLs, or QR codes. It is highly secure and can be password protected and even tracked to specific users or accounts.
The most common method of making NFC tags is to process stickers and become sticker tags, which have good adhesion, are not easy to fall off, and are easy to track.
● NFC tags are widely used in retailers, small businesses, telecommunications companies, game manufacturers, transportation companies, museums, various venues and entertainment venues.
● NFC stickers, smart brochures, NFC business cards, NFC tags and NFC bracelets.
Same functions with the normal NFC tags, plus the exclusive Openstatus technology, the system is able to tell whether the package is sealed or opened. With our marketing system and application, we can give customized marketing content and product concessions to consumers who really pay.
NFC tag can also apply in many format, such as NFC smart labels, NFC Stickers, smart leaflet, NFC name card, NFC price tag and NFC bracelet.
Openstatus tag strengths and features include:
Similar with the Openstatus tag plus the exclusive dual-frequency technology, which support both the NFC smartphones or RFID devices is supported.
Dual-Frequency tag strengths and features include:
RFID & NFC Price Tag
RFID & NFC Smart card
RFID & NFC Leaflet
RFID & NFC Smart Label
RFID & NFC Sticker
ROthers?Let us know!